What Should I Do if I Suspect Elder Abuse?

Family members should not hesitate to contact the nursing facility management at the first onset of any concerns about the care of their loved one. If the problem is not resolved to their satisfaction or if they suspect some type of abuse or neglect that is of a deeper concern, they should contact an attorney in their area who handles matters of elder abuse. I have expertise in this area of the law and have represented numerous clients in the northeast Ohio area in these very matters. There is more detailed information at Nursing Home Neglect.